It’s been a week since the webinar. The purpose of this blog is to keep you charged up. We are always excited in the moment. But after few days and weeks pass by, that fire’s flame tends to fade away. The key to accomplishing your goals is really believing in yourself wholeheartedly and continuining to pursue your goals and action items even when you aren’t in the mood or on fire anymore.
I challenge everyone to start writing a weekly checklist on Sunday night or Monday morning in a journal. This list will include 5 things that will get you closer to your goal and writing it in a journal will track your progress.
For me this week, my list included:
1. Create an Instagram for my virgin hair company.
2. Reach out to everyone on the webinar to stay connected.
3. Order flyers and business cards for the second salon location.
4. Start reading “Jump”
5. Review my finances and cut out a few unnecessary expenses.
6. Start promoting for the Super Bowl.
Your list will be completely different from mines and change weekly. But this list keeps us organized, strategic in our efforts, and on task.
P.S. Mark your calendars for the next call on February 22nd at 8:00 PM CST. You can register here