Great Friday Ladies!
2020 is upon us and by now we all have an idea of what we desire the year and new decade to look like, right? And even if you do not, that is okay too! Let us all challenge ourselves to write a letter to ourselves. What would you say to yourself for 2020?
Here are some topics to talk about.
- What are your career goals for 2020?
- Advanced educational goals?
- Personal goals as a growing and evolving individual?
- Financial goals? Increase your 401K or 403B contributions?
- Fitness/ health plans? More water intake? Eliminate medications?
- Mental health? Putting yourself first and more self-care?
There is no right or wrong way to start or end your letter. It can be concrete or a working letter. Do what works for you. Just write it!
Put here is the catch. Put pen to paper! Handwriting the letter will have a greater impact,
is more personal, and also motivates your cognitive thoughts to be progressive.
At the end of 2020, let’s revisit the letter and celebrate your accomplishments.
New year. New decade. New goals. Go get them!